Tuesday 8 March 2016

Skye: Texture and Scene updates

I am currently working on my previs and getting that to a state where I can start animating properly with my scenes and as my outside shots are good to go I decided to update that scene in terms of modelling and texturing in readiness for the animation. I have also updated the textures for her room as that is pretty much complete now too, overall the story is starting to shape up nicely and more tweaks to the previs will come tomorrow, for now here is some textural updates and a quick sample of really simple lighting in the scenes. 










3 comments:

  1. for me, those leaves are way to big, Ant - they just confuse the scale of everything else in the scene, and somehow, they look a bit sinister - can you dial them back down a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree about the leaves..

    ReplyDelete