Tuesday 22 October 2013

Wednesday Environment Thumbnail


Wednesday environment thumbnail, I really enjoyed this one. I have been working on Poe recently this gave me a chance to design an environment of which I personally really like. Although it had to be based on one of my photos it was pretty relaxed on how far I could push the environment in terms of imagination which was good. I was thinking about doing this piece traditionally but I really want to hone my skills in Photoshop and digital painting, therefore done it digitally and I'm pretty pleased how it turned out :). I think the colours could do with a bit more work and pushing the values too but I decided I've got too much work to do to so am going to leave it semi finished :). 





Here was the original photo, I took the surrounding boarders as the borders of the cave in the photo and took the bridge from the center of the image and then designed the background for the environment.






Progress 









No comments:

Post a Comment