Wednesday 25 September 2013

Influence Maps 1-6




Here are my first 6 influence maps for 'The Pit and The Pendulum' book that I have been given. At first I was looking at the interior of dungeons back in the 1800's and 1900's this was to help find out what the inside design could initially look like as there is very little description on what was around him.I also looked at torture rooms and London Dungeons etc. Due to the little description I feel as if I am going to have to add little bits like skulls and demon inscription/ art work on the wall etc.

Then I went onto what sort of pendulum it was going to be, I could imagine this being a medieval type of pendulum swinging from the ceiling. Furthermore went onto how I was going to light the shot and looked at film nior lighting and dramatic lighting effects, there seemed to be a lot of silhouette uses which could be interesting. These will help propel me onto my thumbnails and get going with this project :).

No comments:

Post a Comment